In this review we’re going to take a look at one of VPX’s most groundbreaking products, NO-Shotgun MHF-1.
VPX, also known as Redline Sports Nutrition and Performance Beverages, supplements-factory.org was founded in 1993 by author, nutrition specialist, and current CEO, Jack Owoc.
Jack and his team of industry experts continue to strive to uphold the values upon which VPX was created: high quality sports nutrition that truly delivers on its promises and that is backed by hard science rather than unfounded claims.A 28-day study conducted by Baylor University has clearly demonstrated the mind-blowing effects of NO-Shotgun on 18 test subjects, producing shocking results including:
- 118.65% increase in muscle gene proteins;
- 1800% increase in muscle DNA;
- 1067% increase to bench press personal best;
- 55% increase to leg press; and
- 5.5lbs of pure muscle gain
All of this took place in just four short weeks, and with no water retention or bloating whatsoever! So what exactly is in NO-Shotgun MHF-1 that is capable of producing some dramatic results? Let’s take a look beyond the cold scientific studies and numbers and see what kind of gains NO-Shotgun can really deliver in the real world of blood, sweat, and iron!
Taking a Closer Look
NO-Shotgun MHF-1 is available in three flavors:
- Grape Bubblegum;
- Exotic Fruit; and
Being the grape freak that I am, you can probably guess what my go-to flavor was; I’m absolutely in love with the Grape Bubblegum flavor and I can really taste the extra ‘bubblegum’ magic going on in the background!
There are two different sized tubs available, which contain 10 servings and 28 servings respectively. The 10-serving container is available only in Exotic Fruit flavor so I would recommend checking this out if you just want to sample NO-Shotgun MHF-1 before buying a bigger batch.
For most people, 28 servings is basically going to provide a one month supply, more or less, which I think makes budgeting for supplements a little easier – and of course, supplements always have to be factored in!
The best way to use NO-Shotgun MHF-1 is to drink one scoop with around 8-10 ounces of fluid around 10-30 minutes before you hit the gym.
Personally, I think the BCAA in particular lend themselves very nicely to this product being used as an intra-workout supplement as well, in which case you could add it to 45-55 ounces of water and begin sipping on it around 10 minutes before you train so that you benefit from the effects as soon as you start your first set.
Higher doses would be more suitable for days where you are training larger muscle groups such as legs and back but experimentation is key so don’t jump straight into a double or triple dose until you’re absolutely sure you can tolerate it.
Please note, NO-Shotgun MHF-1 does contain caffeine so, pillsmarket.org again, if you are particularly sensitive to stimulants you should start at the low end of the dosing spectrum to test your tolerance before gradually upping your intake.
Pros &amp; Cons
- BCAA content to prevent muscle breakdown while training
- PeptoPro ensures quick and comfortable delivery of pre-digested proteins directly to your muscles while you train, making NO-Shotgun MHF-1 ideal for use as an intra-workout supplement
- 28-serving container makes monthly budgeting easier
- The taste is delicious
- This product is made up of proprietary blends, each referred to as a ‘matrix,’ so it’s difficult to determine the exact quantities of each ingredient, including the caffeine content
- I think that a solid pre-workout formula shouldn’t need caffeine and it should be up to the user to decide if they want to drink a cup of coffee or take a separate stimulant
- The caffeine content may also make this product unsuitable for those of you who train at night